About My Voice Over Rates
I do my best to offer rates for voice over that are fair, on-budget and in-line with your intended usage. They may go down if I’m voicing a bulk or long-term project; they may go up if you’d like additional voice usage [say, to license for a Pandora commercial in addition to Broadcast Radio], or if there’s a rush on the project that demands immediacy.
That said, these are all my general, baseline voice over rates, and I’m happy to negotiate to fit your budget. I know clients’ needs and capabilities vary just as much as rates of voice-over talent, and ultimately, I’m here to help you finalize your project with fast, clean, professional voice over — the cherry on the top of your client’s sundae.
As a man wiser than me, fellow talent Bob Souer, once said, “I’m not exactly in the habit of turning down voice over work.” So, please do reach out for a custom quote.
All are based on Global Voice Acting Academy [GVAA] and World Voices Organization [WoVO] standards, and include:
- Session time + usage
- ASAP turnaround [2-24 hours, depending on time of day & avails]
- Live direction and recording via any tools available in my studio
- Edited, clean files formatted to your specs
- Audio delivered via Wetransfer, Dropbox or FTP
- One free round of same-day pickups
- A brief description of why I love being a Minneapolis voice over talent [optional]